Hey friends! I can’t believe it’s almost Christmas Eve – this holiday season really snuck up on me. If you’re like me you have a million things left to do until Christmas, including making desserts for Christmas parties and Christmas cookies for Santa, so I wanted to share this easy no-bake, 3 ingredients, Christmas Cookie recipe: Christmas Grinch Cookies!
- Melt the chocolate carefully so as not to burn
- Stick a fork in the middle of the Oreos and dip in chocolate, fully coat in chocolate
- Place cookie coated in chocolate on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper
- Add sprinkles to cookies before they start cooling
- Place the cookie tray in the fridge for 10-15 mins to cool and set
Unfortunately, I was in a rush while I was making these (mom life) so I don’t have a video tutorial just yet, but will try to put one together soon.