It’s almost Christmas so I’m sharing our favorite Christmas morning breakfast recipe, Overnight Crockpot French Toast!
- 1 Loaf Brioche Bread
- 8 eggs
- 3 Cups Milk
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- Pinch of salt
- Cut bread into cubes
- In a mixing bowl mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and brown sugar.
- Add bread into bowl fully soaking
- Let sit 4 hours in fridge
- Add bread mixture to crockpot
- Slice butter and place on top of bread mixture
- Sprinkle additional pinch of brown sugar (optional)
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 and enjoy!
Click HERE to watch the video tutorial
This is perfect to start on Christmas Eve night so breakfast is ready Christmas Morning OR leave mixture in fridge overnight and cook on high in the morning.