Oogie Boogie Ice Cream Sundaes
To get into the Halloween spirit we decided to have a Nightmare Before Christmas movie night and what movie night wouldn’t be complete without a yummy movie night snack? After brainstorming some Nightmare Before Christmas Dessert Ideas I decided to make an extra sweet (and spooky) treat: Oogie Boogie Ice Cream Sundeas. This Nightmare Before Christmas dessert is so easy to make and sure to be a family movie night hit, however this would also be a great dessert to serve as a Nightmare Before Christmas Party snack or on a Nightmare Before Christmas Dessert Table.
- Mint Chip Ice Cream (or vanilla ice cream with green food coloring to change the color)
- Gummy worms or snacks
- Optional: Sprinkles and Whipped Cream
- Place oreos in a ziplock bag and crush, place to the side
- Scoop ice cream into a bowl or cone
- Top with crushed oreos (dirt)
- Add gummy worms or snakes for a creepy “Oogie Boogie touch” plus any additional toppings you’d like
Looking for more spooky Halloween dessert ideas?
Check out these EYE-Scream Sundaes and follow me on IG: @mombunsandmayhem.