The first day of school is right around the corner so I wanted to share two easy and fun DIY First Day of School Photo Props.
First Day of School Photo Frame Prop
I created a similar sign for my eldest’s sons first day of Kindergarten years ago and wanted to recreate this for my youngest’s first day of preschool.)
- Black foam poster board (from Dollar Tree)
- X-acto knife or box cutter
- Colorful Cardstock cut into letters (or pre-cut letters)
- Use pencil to create frame dimensions on foam board
- Trace pencil lines with x-acto knife to cut the board (shown below)
- Glue letters onto poster board (I cut my letters with my Cricut, but you can also do this by hand OR buy precut letters from Dollar Tree)
- Get ready for some cute first day of school photos!
First Day of School Printable Flag Photo Prop
- Start by tying ribbon to middle of dowel
- Cut flag printable and attach it to top part of wooden dowel using hot glue gun
- Let dry
- Move ribbon up so just under the base of the flag
Are you excited for back to school? I know I certainly am!