Hey friends! Can you believe my oldest son is graduating elementary school?! I can’t (I swear I’m not crying.) My father always gave me a bouquet of roses after a moving up or graduation ceremony so I wanted to keep that tradition, but add a little twist and make a DIY candy bouquet for him using supplies from Dollar Tree!
- 4 boxes of movie theater size candy
- Misc. mini candy bars
- Mini can of Pringles
- Wooden Skewers
- Craft foam
- Mini balloon
- Hot glue gun
- Tissue paper
- Hot glue movie theater boxes into square vase shape by gluing the sides together around the Pringles can (add some glue to the sides of the Pringles to keep secure.)
- Cut craft foam piece to size big enough to fit inside the vase and cover the Pringles can. Place glue on the bottom and press down to secure.
- Hot glue mini candy and chocolate bar pieces to wooden skewers and let dry.
- Press mini balloon into center of craft foam/vase and arrange candy skewers around.
- Wrap tissue paper around skewers and tuck in side of boxes to create bouquet effect.
This DIY candy bouquet gift is great DIY gift for any occasion, grab a birthday balloon to make it a birthday bouquet or you can even opt to leave the balloon out and fill with more candy!