Have you heard of National Dinosaur Day? National Dinosaur Day is a biannual holiday celebrated on May 15th and June 1st. To celebrate National Dinosaur Day approaching I’ve teamed up with some blogger friends to share kids dinosaur crafts and activities. For our dinosaur kids craft we made easy DIY dinosaur feet.
- 2 empty tissue boxes
- Craft glue
- 2 different colors of construction paper, we used green and light green
- White construction paper or cardstock
- Use scissor to make cut middle section of tissue boxes larger to fit your child’s feet.
- Cover tissue paper boxes by gluing one shade of construction paper over all sides leaving center open (we used dark green and cut pieces to fit to size.)
- Cut out circles with lighter construction paper shade to create dots (optional) and glue on.
- Cut claws out of white construction paper and glue to front of tissue box (dinosaur feet.)
- Let dry
More kids dinosaur craft & activity ideas:
Check out our Dinosaur Garden activity HERE and our Dino Egg Sensory Bin HERE, then head to The DIY Moms Page for more fun kids dinosaur craft and activities!