Good Morning Friends! I wanted to share this quick and easy toddler calming jar idea, Galaxy Sensory Bottle that is perfect for incorporating into lessons about outer space or simply for your astronaut loving child!
- Bottle (we got our holographic one at Dollar Tree, but Michaels has similar jars, OR just use a water bottle!)
- Silver Glitter
- Star Confetti
- Baby Oil
- Sturdy Glue
- Blue Food Coloring
- Fill bottle 3/4 full with room temp. water
- Add a few drops of food coloring
- Sprinkle in glitter, star confetti, and shake
- Fill remainder of bottle with baby oil (you can also use vegetable oil if you’d like a yellow tint for the galaxy if you could not find a holographic bottle)
- Secure top of bottle tightly with a sturdy glue.
That’s it! This galaxy sensory bottle is super simple and great to help your toddler calm down, focus, and simply keep entertained, or as I mentioned above incorporate into lessons or pretend play about outer space!