It’s National Mother Goose Day! To celebrate I’ve teamed up with some friends to share crafts and activities inspired by our favorite fairy tales.
We decided to make a simple Jack and the Beanstalk craft to share, I’ve also included a free printable to go with it!
First we read Jack and the Beanstalk then we did the steps below to create our Jack and the Beanstalk Craft.
- Roll green construction paper to form beanstalk base and glue in the middle of white paper.
- Cut out and color in the castle printable (download it above.)
- Glue finished castle to very top of beanstalk (rolled up construction paper.)
- Have your child make leaves and stems on the beanstalk with the green paint (we did little finger print dots) and let dry.
- Glue cotton balls on top of the paper to create clouds in the sky.