April showers bring May flowers.
Happy April! I am so excited for the spring sunshine, but I anticipate we will have plenty of rainy days, so I’ve created a list of some fun rainy day activities you and your littles can do to beat the rainy-day blues.
- Activity Books – activity books are one of our favorite indoor rainy activities. Pictured above are some of our favorites, you can find them in my bookshop HERE or send me a message for a customized book recommendation list!
- Movie Marathon – Who doesn’t love to snuggle up under a warm blanket during a damp rainy day? This would be a great day to introduce your littles to some of your childhood favorites. (If you’re a 90s kid all of The Mighty Ducks movies are on Disney+, you’re welcome.)
- Bake something – Cookies, cake, maybe even a cookie-cake. Baking together is such a fun way to bond while teaching your little ones.
- Build a fort- grab some extra throw blankets and get creative
- Family Game Day/Night- pull out some board or card games and have fun