Hey friends! St. Patrick’s Day is this week so I wanted to share this simple easy dessert I made for my little ones, Lucky’s Treat, that they have requested over a dozen times already again PLUS even more yummy festive snack ideas.
- Lucky Charms cereal
- Vanilla pudding
- Vanilla frosting
- Green food dye
- Optional: Whipped cream & sprinkles
- Cook pudding according to package
- Let pudding cool then mix in a few drops of green food coloring
- Take your cup or bowl and coat the rim with vanilla frosting
- Drip rim in small bowl of dry Lucky Charms cereal to coat rim as shown in photo above
- Add a layer of dry Lucky Charms cereal to bottom of your cup or bowl
- Pour green pudding over cereal
- Top with whipped cream & sprinkles (optional)
More St. Patrick’s Day Snack Ideas
Check out these yummy St. Patrick’s day marshmallow bar treats I shared last year HERE and then head to my Instagram HERE or check out The DIY Moms for more St. Paddy’s Day treat inspiration.
Oh wow! This looks like a great treat for the littles and moms! We’ll definitely be trying this out!
These sound so yummy. Will make them our after school treat this week!
Looks delicious. We are going to try this with jello today. Thanks for the sharing.
This is just so much fun! It’s probably one of the happiest/prettiest treats I’ve ever seen.
You had me at lucky charms 😍