It’s National Margarita Day! To celebrate I’m sharing this super easy 3 ingredient margarita recipe that doesn’t require a blender!
Lazy Girl Margarita Ingredients:
- 1/4 Cup Tequila
- 1/3 Cup San Pellegrino Pompelmo Grapefruit (or 1/2 cup if you don’t like a strong tequila taste)
- 1 Lime OR lime juice
- Optional: salt for rim
Lazy Girl Margarita Recipe:
- Salt rim of cup by spreading lime juice on the top and dipping it in salt (this step is optional)
- Add tequila and San Pellegrino Pompelmo to cup over ice
- Squeeze a dash of lime juice in the cup
- Give the cup a light stir
- Garnish with a lime wedge (optional) and drink up lazy girl!
This drink was inspired by an older recipe I found HERE on Revelist and is PERFECT for when you want a margarita and don’t have many ingredients or don’t want to deal with cleaning up the blender -it’s also easy to remember to make when you’re a tad tipsy!