Hey Friends! Today I shared a mini balloon column tutorial using supplies from Dollar Tree on my Instagram plus a longer video on my TikTok (HERE) and wanted to provide you with step-by-step written instructions for reference.
My favorite thing about this basic mini balloon column is it only costs $4 and is PERFECT for photoshoots and parties!
- Pack of balloons
- Foil number balloon
- Balloon base/weight
- Blow up all of your balloons
- Group balloons in sets of two and tie ends together
- Group balloons in sets of four (two sets of two) and twist together
- Attach string securely onto base
- Add first set of four balloons onto the top of the base and thread string from base through each balloon to secure
- Layer your next set of balloons on top of the first set threading string from the top layer to the layer below to secure, repeat for every layer
- Add foil number to top and secure through top two layers of balloons
- Gently adjust the balloons to fill any gaps in column
View the video tutorial below: