Happy Monday! I’ve teamed up with a few of my blogging mama friends to share Christmas themed sensory bins this morning (head to my Instagram to see all of them HERE.) Since we have been working on Adrian’s speech/language development and introducing new words I decided to put together a Look & Find Christmas Words Sensory Bin. Keep reading to create your own and download the free printable kit below!
- Put crinkle paper or rice in bin
- Print out free printable kit (link above)
- Cut out Christmas images and index cards
- Laminate each separately – don’t have a laminator? Simply get a roll of contact paper and cover both sides of the image (this step is optional, but keeps the printables sturdy!)
- Hide Christmas characters/object pictures in bin
- Place out matching name index cards and have your child look for them through the bin & match them up! Practice saying the words, focusing on letters, etc.