Hey friends I know what you’re thinking – whoa TWO new posts in one week? What can I say, I’m feeling awfully festive lately (and extra caffeinated!)
Today, I wanted to share a fun Thanksgiving craft that is great for kids of all ages and encourages a lesson on gratitude.. Build-Your-Own Thankful Turkeys, free printable included below!
We did this craft two ways, for one we used the free printable below and colored in one of our Thankful Turkeys and for the other we traced the printable onto cardstock for a more sturdy Thankful Turkey!
- Cardstock, construction paper, or printer paper
- Crayons or colored pencils
- Optional: googly eyes
- Download & print the free printable here: Build Your Own Thankful Turkey Printable
- Color in your turkey or trace your turkey onto cardstock or construction paper
- Cut out all of the pieces of your turkey
- On each feather use a sharpie or marker to write something you are thankful for (this is a great conversation starter and lesson on gratitude)
- Lastly, build your turkey by gluing everything together