Happy Fall Ya’ll! Today I wanted to share one of my favorite fall treats, Apple Cider Floats. This dessert tastes like apple pie in a cup and is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, plus it is SUPER quick and easy to make!
- Your favorite brand apple cider (or you can be fancy and try to make your own)
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
- Heat 2 Cups apple cider until warm
- Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream per mug
- Pour warmed apple cider over ice cream (1 cup per mug)
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel syrup
This recipe is also great for fall parties and Thanksgiving dinner dessert as it can be done buffet style. Simply add a whole jug of apple cider to a crockpot, set it to warm, and then place the ice cream and toppings out when it’s time for dessert!