Hey friends! Today I wanted to share a fun activity that you can do with the whole family, Monster Mash slime sensory!
For this activity I found a toddler safe slime recipe from www.freutcake.com that didn’t contain Borax and gave it our own fun Halloween twist.
- 6 oz clear glue (or glitter glue)
- 1/2 TBS Baking Soda
- 1.5 TBS contact solution (must contain boric acid)
- Glitter (any color, we used green)
- Green food coloring
- Googly eyes
- Halloween plastic rings
- Mix glue, baking soda, and a few drops of food coloring thoroughly
- Stir in a few sprinkles of glitter and googly eyes (fold them in if necessary)
- Add contact solution & stir – this will harden the mixture some
- Press in Halloween rings
My youngest loved pulling the rings out of our Monster Mash -he is still getting used to the texture of slime and this definitely helped with that along with developing his motor skills, and my oldest loved measuring the ingredients and helping make this easy slime mixture.
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more Halloween fun!