Searching for a fun spooky snack or dinner idea this Halloween season? Look no further! Jack O’ Lantern quesadillas are a family favorite, so easy to adjust to your family’s preferences, and best of all QUICK to make!
Jack O’ Lantern quesadillas have been a family Halloween dinner night tradition for years, and I am so excited to share with you this easy recipe that your littles will surely love!
- Flour tortillas
- Package of shredded Mexican-blend or cheddar cheese
- Heat lightly buttered skillet on medium-high heat
- Cut Jack O’ Lantern faces on 1/2 of the tortillas, these will be the fronts
- Lightly butter one side of the uncut tortillas, these will be the backs
- Place butter-side tortilla on skillet and sprinkle with a handful of cheese
- Once cheese has mostly melted top with 1 Jack O’ Lantern cut tortilla
- Flip quesadilla for only a brief period since the cheese is already mostly melted
These Jack O’ Lantern quesadillas pair nicely with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole and I usually serve rice on the side. They are also very easily customizable to your family’s preferences as you can add meats, veggies, different seasonings, etc. and make for an easy meal to cook together as a family!
What is your favorite Halloween tradition? Share below!
I love this so much! A fun little holiday addition to an already yummy treat!
This is such a cute idea! I love my quesadillas however they come LOL 😂♥️♥️
Was Wondering how you got the front of him to be a little crispy without losing all the cheese but just doing it for a second makes total sense!
I have to try this my son loves cheese quesadillas and eats them often for lunch.
These are an absolutely adorable idea. I would love to make them for my kids with different things cut out like their initials or a piece of fruit.
This is an absolutely adorable idea. I would love to try this for my kids and cut out different things for them like their initials or a piece of fruit.