With summer approaching I wanted to share this delicious iced nutella latte recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth and cool you down -while giving you a pick me up!
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tbs nutella -you can increase to 4 for stronger taste
- Ice cubes (approx 10)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: Reddi Wip Barista Series Sweet Foam or regular whipped cream for topping
- Add all ingredients except sweet foam/whipped cream to blender
- Blend until frothy consistency
- Pour in cup over ice
- Top with whipped topping or sweet foam
This particular version makes a nice frothy consistency that reminds me of a frosty – yum! This frothy nutella latte is best served immediately and makes approximately two 8 oz servings.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram here @mombunsandmayhem for more quick yummy recipes easily found accessible on my story highlights.